WHITEFISH MARATHON RACE INFO - WHITEFISH, MONTANA
- Race Type
The Whitefish Marathon is continuing to evolve and grow. The new, all-road course in 2019 gives runners spectacular views of beautiful Montana. The race starts in the heart of Whitefish at Depot Park. From there, it continues to follow roads along the edges of Glacier National Park, giving participants amazing mountain views throughout the race. The course is USATF certified.
- RACE DATE Saturday, May 11, 2019
STARTING TIME 8:00a.m.
NOTE: all races start together at 8:00 a.m.
NEW LOCATION: Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
This is a full marathon, 26.2 miles, and is a Boston Qualifier.
The marathon has a course limit of 7 hours. All runners and walkers must be off the course by 2:30 P.M.
Entry Fee $75 - $110, depending on registration date
- Water and Coffee provided by Traders Coffee
- Whitefish Marathon finishers shirt
- Medallion for all official finishers
- Fluids, foods and sanitary facilities on the course
- Celebration at the finish with food and drink for all runners
- Day pass for The Wave Aqua & Fitness Center
- Late Entry Fee Late registration pricing begins May 2, 2019.
The Whitefish Marathon is hosted by The Wave and is supported by its many sponsors. 100% of race entry fees will be donated to
The Wave Scholarship Fund.
- THE COURSE New, all-road, scenic course this year starts and finishes at Depot Park in beautiful downtown Whitefish, MT. The half and full marathons share the first 13.1 miles.
Water and sports drink are available approximately every 3 miles. Hammer Gel and orange slices provided at selected aid stations along the course. If you would like to train with these products, please contact Hammer Nutrition at (406) 862-1877 or (800) 336-1977.
Ceremony to begin at approximately noon at Depot Park
- Top Female and Top Male overall
- Other Awards presented 3 deep for both genders in 10-year age divisions
The post-race party will be held near the finish in Depot Park in Whitefish. Participants can enjoy delicious barbecue donated by Piggyback Barbecue, as well as drinks, including beers from local breweries. The party is free to all runners participating in the marathon or half marathon and only $5 per person for friends and family.
Friday, May 10 10am - 4pm | Wave Aquatic Center, 1250 Baker Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937
Saturday, May 11 6 - 7am | Depot Park, 510 Railway St, Whitefish, MT 59937
Looking for more information? Visit our
Frequently Asked Questions